Thursday 26 January 2012

I don't want to know about your perfect life and wardrobe!!

Hi Dear Fashion Lovers, Lunatics or just fanatics for information, internet and blogs!


I had a time away of the blog due to my commitments to other projects, but my passion for writing and getting in touch with people (in Europe or in Brazil) showing interesting things made me get it back!


Now i am in a process of reformulating the blog making it more interactive. But i promisse to keep up to date in the meantime with a lot texts and opinions! 


The plan is now write in both languages, English and Portuguese to get a approach to my dear people from Brazil..telling a bit of my London Life and things around me... The intention is not to spend time doing photoshop on pictures of obvious brands' collections which we all already now!! Or on pictures of myself to show how slim and pretty i am and how my Life is beautiful like the majority of the female bloggers! Please!! I want to talk about something different and inusitate! I hope you like it!!

Talk soon...

Oi Queridos Fanaticos por moda, internet, informacao e blogs!


Estive afastada do blog devido a outros projetos, mas a minha paixao por escrever e estar sempre em contato com pessoas, sejam elas da Europa ou do Brasil assim podendo mostrar coisas interessantes, me fizeram retomar a esta tarefa!!


Estou buscando reformular o blog fazendo com ele fique mais interativo! Mas prometo estar atualizando os posts enquanto isso, com muitos textos e opinioes.


Minha intencao agora e escrever em Ingles e Portugues, assim podendo me aproximar de pessoas e profissionais no Brasil, contando um pouco da minha vida em Londres e as coisas ao meu redor! A intencao nao e passar horas retocando fotos de colecoes de marcas obvias no photoshop...que todos nos ja conhecemos. Muito menos de retocar fotos de mim mesma para mostrar como sou magra, bonita e como minha vida e bela...como a maioria das blogueiras fazem! Por Favor...vamos falar de algo diferente! ( Desculpe pela falta de acentos...e que meu teclado e ingles e tenho que buscar um programa para instalar!!! ...o teclado e ingles mas ainda sou brasileira poxa!!)


Nos falamos logo,


Fe Melo

No comments:

Post a Comment